Okay. I slacked a little. I didn’t get Tessa’s amazing salad recipe posted like I said I would yesterday. BUT I am posting it now. Will you forgive me? I promise to make it up to you somehow. Maybe some pictures of the cattle on Instagram later? I hope that will work. Also, during our presentations on Saturday I had planned to take pictures of her demonstrating this recipe and then I got really into the presentation and totally forgot, so you also don’t get pictures for this until I actually get time to make it for myself! I clearly have failed you too many times today… I’m going to have to really work to make this one up…
- 2 Tablespoons Real Maple Syrup
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Brown Sugar
- Salt and Pepper
Add all of the ingredients together in a mason jar (or other container) and shake to combine. Allow the dressing to sit overnight for a fuller flavor.
- 12 oz. Brussel Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup feta cheese or 1 container of Goat Cheese
- 1 pear, Chopped
- 1 apple, Chopped
- Peel the hard outer layer of the Brussels sprouts off. Hold on to the core and thinly slice the Brussels sprouts, discarding the cores.
- Use your hands to separate the layers of the Brussels sprouts.
- Place the shredded Brussels sprouts into a bowl and add the other ingredients, drizzling the dressing on top and serve!